Real Estate Auction for 6,500± Office / Medical Space
Real Estate Auction for 6,500± Office / Medical Space in Concord, NC
Online Bidding September 19th to September 26th at 12:00 Noon at www.TheLigonCompany.com
1028 Lee-Ann Dr NE, Concord, NC: First floor, second generation office / medical space. Easily retrofitted for general office space and subdivided into two spaces. Located in Northgate Commons, less than 0.5 miles from I-85, less than 1 mile from Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast and Carolina Mall. Many amenities nearby including shopping and restaurants. Great location for large specialty practice, CPA’s, Financial Advisors, Attorneys and more. Lee Ann Dr is located off of Branchview Dr, a short distance from I-85 exits 58 or 60.
Property WILL SELL to high bidder above $595,000. If you prefer to bid in person, an on-site bidding center will be available Wednesday, September 26th at 10:00am through close of auction. Real Estate shown anytime by appointment. Accepting Pre-Auction Offers, Broker Participation Offered.
Call T. Randolph Ligon, CAI • 803-366-3535
Please visit www.TheLigonCompany.com for complete details, terms and conditions.
Commercial Investments | Brokerage | Auctions
SCAL1716 • SCRL17640 • SCAFL4120 • NCAL8951 • NCRL183864 • NCAFL10066 • NCRFL28666
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITONS: REAL ESTATE
1. Property/Time/Place: This auction is for Cabarrus County NC Parcel Number 56223083790100, UNIT 100 NORTHGATE COMMON CONDOS 1-FL. Please review the property description in full prior to bidding. Online Bidding Only. The auction begins closing September 26th at 12:00 Noon . Property WILL SELL to high bidder above $595,000. If you prefer to bid in person, an on-site bidding center will be available Wednesday, September 26th at 10:00am through close of auction.
2. Property Inspection & Disclaimer: It is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to perform his own due diligence, including verification of all property information and public records. Information presented herein and in any advertisement or other promotional items, while gathered from sources believed to be reliable, are not warranted or guaranteed by Auctioneer T, Randolph Ligon, nor the seller. Personal inspection and verification of any and all items is the responsibility of the bidder. The property is offered “AS IS” and no warranty or guarantee of value, condition, suitability or fitness for a particular use or purpose is expressed or implied. By placing a bid, Bidder waives all rights to further inspections, including lead based paint inspections. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the property prior to bidding to make their determination as to the condition or seek professional inspection (at the Buyer’s expense) of the property. Buyer(s) agrees to accept property with its current zoning, easements, and any and all right-of-ways that carry with it. All information is taken from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, all measurements are approximate and not to scale.
3. Property Disclosure: The property is selling subject to the rights-of-way and easements of record. See the Property Information Package for further disclosures. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the Auctioneers, The Ligon Company, its representatives, employees, firm, broker, their attorney’s nor the Seller make any guarantee or warranty of any kind expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information herein contained.
4. Bidder Registration: While there is no obligation to bid, you must register to bid. By registering and bidding, the buyer acknowledges they understand and agree to the Terms of Sale. The Buyer acknowledges that they have read the Auction Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of the Auction Sale provided by Auctioneer and accept the Auction Purchase and Sale Agreement without any changes to the pre-printed text.
5. Buyer’s Premium: A ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price and included in the total contract price. Buyer’s Premium does not imply an agency relationship between Auctioneer and Bidder/Buyer.
6. Reserves: The property will sell to the high bidder over $595,000. If there is no high bidder above $595,000, this property will be subject to seller confirmation, meaning the seller has up to 7 days to accept or reject the high bid. In order to win the Auction a bidder must meet or exceed $595,000 and have the highest bid. If no bidders meet $595,000 then the seller is under no obligation to sell the property but may do so at their discretion. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller, up to $595,000.
7. Purchase Contract: Once the high bidder is determined, and the bidding is closed by the Auctioneer, the high bidder will be required to sign the Purchase Contract for the amount of the high bid plus the 10% Buyer’s Premium which totals the contract price. Other documents may also require signature. Seller will have 7 business days to accept or reject any offer under $595,000.
8. Deposit: In addition to signing the contract, the high bidder will be required to pay, in US funds, a down payment of 10% of the final contract price. All down payments are non-refundable and will be held in the auctioneers trust account. Down payments will be credited toward the purchase price at closing. Acceptable forms of payment are cash or cashier’s check. Personal or company checks may be accepted, at the discretion of the auctioneer. A bank letter of guarantee may be required for personal or company checks. Online bidders who fail to return the deposit and signed contract within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction will have a $2500.00 service fee charge to the credit card used at registration.
9. Contingencies: There are none. Bidder understands and agrees that the sale is not contingent upon financing, appraisals, further inspections, survey, third party approval, or the like. You are bidding to buy the property AS IS with NO CONTINGENCIES WHATSOEVER.
10. Closing: Closing will take place within 30 days. All closing costs will be paid by the Buyer, including title search, deed preparation, documentary stamps, recording fees, attorney fees, etc. Property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. The purchase is not contingent on obtaining financing or qualification. In the event a high bid is accepted and the Buyer fails to close or comply with the terms of the Auction Purchase and Sale Agreement, then the earnest money will be forfeited as liquidated damages, but such forfeiture shall not affect any other remedies available to Seller for such failure.
11. Survey: The property is being sold subject to deed description and plats of record. Any required additional survey will be the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller and The Ligon Company, agents, contractors and employees do not warrant or covenant with Buyer(s) with respect to the existence or nonexistence of any pollutants, contaminants, mold, or hazardous waste prohibited by federal, state or local law or claims based thereon arising out of the actual or threatened discharge, release, disposal, seepage, migration or escape of such substances at, from or into the demised premises. Buyer is to rely upon their own environmental audit or examination of the premises. All acreages and square feet descriptions are approximate. If there is a discrepancy between The Ligon Company or its representative and the actual acreage and/or square feet as determined by a surveyor or appraiser, the price will not be adjusted. The statements, while not guaranteed, are from reliable sources. Any costs incurred in establishing boundaries shall be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Each sale is subject to easements, right-of-way, reservation and/or restrictions of record.
12. Title Insurance, if desired, will be purchased by the Buyer.
13. Agency Disclosure: Auctioneer T, Randolph Ligon is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. The Auctioneer is not acting in any way as an agent for the Bidder/Buyer. Auctioneer is not a Dual Agent. The Buyer assumes full responsibility and liability for any claim or actions based on or arising out of injuries, death, damage, loss of property, sustained or alleged to have been sustained by Buyer, its agent, principals, associates, friends, family and/or employees, in connection with or to have arisen out of or incidental to the auction including but not limited to the performance of this contract. Regardless of whether such claims or actions are founded whole or in part upon alleged negligence or negligent misrepresentation of Seller, Auctioneer, or the employees, agents, invitees, or licensees thereof, Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller, Auctioneer, and their representatives, and the employees, agents, invitees and licensees thereof in respect of any such matters and agrees to defend any claim or suit or action brought against Seller, Auctioneer, and their representatives, and the employees, agents, invitees and licensees thereof.
14. Equal Opportunity: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to all qualified purchasers without regard to race, color, religion, familial status, national origin, or handicap/disability.
15. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction sale day announcements take precedence over any prior statements, printed material or advertising.
Bidders Acknowledgement: I have received a copy of these terms and conditions understand them and agree to abide by them. I have received a copy of the agency disclosure brochure and understand that the auctioneer is the agent of the seller, and only the seller. I agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. Should I become the high bidder, I will sign the Purchase Contract and other documents as may be required. This document will become part of the non-contingent contract of sale to purchase the property described herein.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS AUCTION YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONITIONS THEREIN
Take I-85 N to exit 58, take ramp right for US-29 North / US-601 North toward Kannapolis, Turn right onto Cloverleaf Plaza, and then immediately turn right onto Cloverleaf Pkwy NE, Turn right onto Concord Lake Rd, Keep left to stay on Branchview Dr NE, Turn right onto Lee-Ann Dr NE, destination will be on your right