1.5 Story Executive Home at Palms at Rocky Point Rocky Point
Ends: 06/08/20 at 7:00 PM EDT
Real Estate & Contents Auction: 222 Palm Lake Dr, Columbia, SC
Real Estate Sells Live On-Site Monday, June 8th at Noon
Contents Selling at Online Auction through June 8th www.TheLigonCompany.com
Accepting Pre-Auction offers, broker participation offered.
Luxurious all-brick executive patio home at The Palms at Rocky Point right on the banks of Lake Murray. This 3 Br, 3.5 Ba home features hardwood floors throughout, formal living and dining room, and gourmet kitchen. Bright, open living room with fireplace and built ins. Master on main, with double vanity and spacious walk in closet. Large kitchen with breakfast bar, wet bar, island and plenty of room to entertain. Private sunroom with fireplace. Community is packed with amenities including pool, clubhouse, lake access and boat ramp. Regime fees include front yard maintenance. Convenient to a variety of shopping, dining and recreation.
Contents to include 2011 BMW 528i, Original Art, Wingback Chairs, Blanc de Chine Lamps, Coat Rack, Dining Table, Lead Crystal, Fitz and Floyd, Lenox, Fireplace Accessories, Lamps, Love Seats, Barstools, Four Poster Bed, Antique Writing Desk, Garden Décor & Furniture, Thomasville Chest of Drawers, Rocking Chair, Luggage Rack, Fine Linens and much more!
Open House: Saturday, June 6th, 10am – 4pm by appointment.
(Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B48AFAC29A6FC1-palm)
On-Site Item Pick Up: Tues. June 9th, 10AM – 6PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (Shipping Available)
Location: 222 Palm Lake Dr, Columbia, SC *** Please bring labor & materials to pack your items ***
Schedule your pick up time here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B48AFAC29A6FC1-palm1
Online Bidding Tips: Bidding Style is Staggered: Each lot will close 15 Seconds after the first lot in the auction consecutively. Lots will begin closing at 7 PM and continue until the final lot has closed. **** & Soft Close: If a bid is placed on a lot during the last minute of bidding, the time will be extended by one minute each time. **** If you are bidding at the close of the Auction, please make sure to select “LIVE CATALOG VIEW” to view the auction in real time.
Directions: Take I-26 W towards Lake Murray to exit 101A, take ramp right for US-176 West / US-76 West toward Ballentine / White Rock, Bear right onto US-176 / US-76/ Broad River Rd, Turn left onto Farming Creek Rd, Turn left onto Dreher Shoals Rd, Turn right onto Rocky Point Dr, Turn left onto Royal Palm Blvd, Turn right onto Palm Lake Dr. Destination will be on your right.
Randy Ligon, CAI, CES, BAS
NC | SC Broker & Auctioneer
The Ligon Company, Inc. | 727 Dilworth Lane, Ste 101 | PO Box 4815, Rock Hill, SC 29732
(803) 366-3535 Office (803) 323-8146 Mobile (803) 753-9280 Fax
Commercial Investments | Brokerage | Auctions
SCAL1716 • SCRL17640 • SCAFL4120 • NCAL8951 • NCRL183864 • NCAFL10066 • NCRFL28666
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITONS: REAL ESTATE
This auction is for Lincoln County Tax Map #001850-01-013. Please review property description in full prior to bidding. The auction will be held Live On-Site, Monday, June 8th, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
1. Property Inspection & Disclaimer: It is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to perform his own due diligence, including verification of all property information and public records. Information presented herein and in any advertisement or other promotional items, while gathered from sources believed to be reliable, are not warranted or guaranteed by Auctioneer T, Randolph Ligon, nor the seller. Personal inspection and verification of any and all items is the responsibility of the bidder. The property is offered “AS IS” and no warranty or guarantee of value, condition, suitability or fitness for a particular use or purpose is expressed or implied. By placing a bid, Bidder waives all rights to further inspections, including lead based paint inspections.
2. Property Disclosure: The property is selling subject to the rights-of-way and easements of record. See the Property Information Package for further disclosures.
3. Bidder Registration: While there is no obligation to bid, you must register to bid, by showing proper credentials.
4. Buyer’s Premium: A ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price and included in the total contract price. Buyer’s Premium does not imply an agency relationship between Auctioneer and Bidder/Buyer.
5. Reserves: This property is being sold subject to seller confirmation, meaning the seller has up to 7 days to accept or reject the high bid. This Property has a Reserve Price, meaning the seller has established an unpublished, minimum selling price. The starting bid is not the reserve price. In order to win the Auction a bidder must meet or exceed the reserve price and have the highest bid. If no bidders meet the reserve price then the seller is under no obligation to sell the property but may do so at their discretion. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller, up to the reserve price. The reserve price is confidential and may not be disclosed.
6. Purchase Contract: Once the high bidder is determined, and the bidding is closed by the Auctioneer, the high bidder will be required to sign the Purchase Contract for the amount of the high bid plus the 10% Buyer’s Premium which totals the contract price. Other documents may also require signature. Seller will have 7 business days to accept or reject the contract.
7. Deposit: In addition to signing the contract, the high bidder will be required to pay, in US funds, a down payment of 10% of the final contract price. All down payments are non-refundable and will be held in the auctioneers trust account. Down payments will be credited toward the purchase price at closing. Acceptable forms of payment are bank wire, cash or cashier’s check. Personal or company checks may be accepted, at the discretion of the auctioneer. A bank letter of guarantee may be required for personal or company checks. Online bidders who fail to return the deposit and signed contract within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction will have a $2500.00 service fee charge to the credit card used at registration.
8. Contingencies: There are none. Bidder understands and agrees that the sale is not contingent upon financing, appraisals, further inspections, survey, third party approval, or the like. You are bidding to buy the property AS IS with NO CONTINGENCIES WHATSOEVER.
9. Closing: Closing will take place within 30 days. All closing costs will be paid by the Buyer, including title search, survey, deed preparation, documentary stamps, recording fees, attorney fees, etc. Property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. Any required additional survey will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
10. Title Insurance, if desired, will be purchased by the Buyer.
11. Agency Disclosure: Auctioneer T, Randolph Ligon is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. The Auctioneer is not acting in any way as an agent for the Bidder/Buyer. Auctioneer is not a Dual Agent.
12. Equal Opportunity: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to all qualified purchasers without regard to race, color, religion, familial status, national origin, or handicap/disability.
13. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction sale day announcements take precedence over any prior statements, printed material or advertising.
14. Broker Registration: Brokers/Agents must register their client by 5:00pm the business day before the auction via the Broker Registration Form. A 3% percent commission of the high bid price will be paid to any properly registered broker whose client purchases real estate at the auction and closes in full. It is the responsibility of any agent representing a client to have completed and returned the Broker Registration Form by the published deadline. No registration forms will be accepted at auction.
Bidders Acknowledgement: I have received a copy of these terms and conditions understand them and agree to abide by them. I have received a copy of the agency disclosure brochure and understand that the auctioneer is the agent of the seller, and only the seller. I agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. Should I become the high bidder, I will sign the Purchase Contract and other documents as may be required. This document will become part of the non-contingent contract of sale to purchase the property described herein.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS AUCTION YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONITIONS THEREIN
Bidding Style is Staggered: Each lot will close 15 Seconds after the first lot in the auction consecutively. Lots will begin closing at 7 PM and continue until the final lot has closed.
& Soft Close: If a bid is placed on a lot during the last minute of bidding, the time will be extended by one minute each time.
**** If you are bidding at the close of the Auction, please make sure to select “LIVE CATALOG VIEW” to view the auction in real time. If you do not view the “LIVE CATALOG” at the conclusion of the Auction, you may need to manually refresh your computer screen. We recommend being signed into the Auction at least 15 minutes prior to closing, if you wish to bid during auction closing.
**** You may also enter your “Maximum Bid” to have the computer bid on your behalf up to a set amount.
Please contact our office at 803-366-3535 for assistance with Online Bidding.
o All transactions will be settled by credit card at the conclusion of the auction.
o You will receive a receipt at the conclusion of the auction. Please sigh up for your designated pick up time here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B48AFAC29A6FC1-palm1
Terms of the Auction: 15% Buyer’s Premium for The Ligon Company Online Bids. (Online Absentee & Internet Bidders must register with Amex, Discover, Visa or MasterCard) Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
Catalog: The Ligon Company has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold ‘as-is’ and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. ALL MEASUREMENTS, DESCRIPTIONS AND QUANTITIES ARE APPROXIMATE AND MADE TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE.
All sales are final.
There will be a 15% Buyers Premium added to the high bid to determine the selling price. Sales tax of 7% will be added to the selling price. Dealers and retailers must fill out the exemption forms in full before the close of auction.
Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Amex, Discover, Visa & MasterCard. You have the option to pay cash or check at pick up, if preferred. If you have not picked up within 1 hour prior to close of pick up, your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
Exemptions: To receive exemption, dealers and retailers must have filled out and submitted the exemption forms before the close of auction. Exemption forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in York County, SC.
Removal: All items must be removed the day following the close of the Auction during specified times. The designated pick up time will be posted under “Dates” on our website. If you are unable to pick up during this time, please make arrangements at least 1 day prior to the close of auction. Any items not picked up will incur a $10 minimum plus $2 per square foot plus $0.50 per fragile item disposal fee.
Unless prior arrangements are made before the close of the auction, you will be charged a $25 minimum fee to schedule an alternate pick up time. It is your responsibility to contact our office to make these arrangements.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide adequate equipment, packing materials and manpower to remove his or her items. If assistance is required, a fee may be incurred payable to The Ligon Company. Items that have not been picked up within 5 Business Days following Auction will be considered abandoned, and no refunds will be given.
Pickups: All items MUST be picked up during specified pick up times. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check all contents of the package before removing it from the premises. If you pick up at an auction location or by another arrangement it is also your responsibility to check the contents of the package in the company of a Ligon Company Employee. We will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the package is in possession of the bidder. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition. Any items not picked up will incur a $5 minimum plus $2 per square foot plus $0.50 per fragile item disposal fee.
Shipping: The Ligon Company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing and shipping at the buyer’s expense in addition to a $10.00 handling fee. Additional fees may apply to large or heavy items. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Please contact the auction company prior to purchase for general shipping and handling information. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
Storage: If you have a large amount of items, other charges may apply. In addition to the storage fee, the buyer is still responsible for paying labor costs to prepare your items for pickup. Items not picked up during posted designated pick up time will incur a minimum $10 fee to be applied to invoice. Additionally, items that must be transported by auction staff will incur a fee of $2 per square foot plus $0.50 per fragile item.
We are not responsible for Internet nor platform outages during an online Auction. If you experience an issue please call Randy 803-323-8146 or Lainey 803-524-0369 directly for assistance. If there is a platform outage during the close of an Auction, we reserve the right to no-sell the items affected during outage and offer for resale at a later date.
Take I-26 W towards Lake Murray to exit 101A, take ramp right for US-176 West / US-76 West toward Ballentine / White Rock, Bear right onto US-176 / US-76/ Broad River Rd, Turn left onto Farming Creek Rd, Turn left onto Dreher Shoals Rd, Turn right onto Rocky Point Dr, Turn left onto Royal Palm Blvd, Turn right onto Palm Lake Dr. Destination will be on your right.